Whatever you call them, true deliciousness is what they are, and with all the calories you burn stirring let you eat the bars guilt-free.
- 2 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups light corn syrup
- 3 Cups peanut butter (I use creamy)
- 1 box Special K (the one with about 12 cups)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Large pot
- Two wooden spoons
- 9x13 pan or cookie sheet with sides
- Parchment paper (read entire tutorial)
- Medium microwavable mixing bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Line pan with parchment paper. (I thought this would be a really good trick. It would be easy to remove the bars from the pan, and it would be less clean-up. Alas, there is one small problem. The bars don’t stick to the parchment, so it’s a bit tricky to get them flat. You either have to deal with a little lumpy bars and easy removal, or flat bars, but hard removal)
- Cut into your preferred serving size, and try to not eat too many!